Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
     I am going to do 30 extra hours of mentor ship. 
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    I'm going to keep a journal of every single hour of extra mentor ship I do. Then have a written statement from my mentor confirming everything I have in that digital journal.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
    I hope through experiencing these extra hours to get better answers to my essential question. They will be pivotal in making sure that I have answers and foundation to talk about during my senior presentation. 
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
    Fo sho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment