Monday, May 12, 2014

Mentorship

Literal
-Hours posted on right hand side of blog
- Grace Lin, Grand view Pharmacy
 Interpretive
- The most important thing I had gained from my experience at the pharmacy was how I was able to see the actual impact that I was having there. My mentor didn't speak Spanish and I had the opportunity of assisting her with communicating information the the patients. I always would heard the gratitude that the patients had for me helping them since it was always such a hassle for them to understand their medication. It felt good making a difference in the days of others. 
   Applied
-Through my mentor ship at the pharmacy, I was able to determine the answer to my essential question. How? Well I was able to see firsthand the effectiveness of my answer in play. Seeing all the patients receiving consultation and leaving understanding their prescriptions always assured me that this was the right answer because it was having the greatest effect in the bringing back customers and making sure that patients were comfortable with the  medication that was being prescribed to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment