Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. My topic is Pharmaceuticals.

2. An ESLR I would very much like to improve on is that of effective communicator, more or less dealing with Respect, talking without interupting. As Mr. Strand had to constantly remind me of the rules on the walls of such incidents I had. Upon hearing the teacher speak, I frequently like to give my own opinion on the matter and go into discussions that are inappropriate at the moment. Also when it comes down collabrotive work with others, I like to think my ideas are the best and would much rather do things on my own than take someone else's opinion on an assignment. For example, during the junior year projecy, Project prometheus, during the construction of the city, I basically disregarded all other ideas in contrast to me, and resulted in much uneeded conflict. Consistency, working in class has never been a strong suit of mine, always thinking that if I could work on it at school, surely I could do it at home. From doing this, I quickly overwhelmed myself with assignments such as Writing Workshop and other core class work ,and I would hope to learn to use every minute effectively. Awareness, as a senior, coming close to finishing my manditory serivice learning hours would definetly a great thing to have accomplished in time as I tend to procrastinate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment