Sunday, August 18, 2013


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Sunday 18, 2013

SUMMER MENTORSHIP COMPONENT

Literal:  

1. (Know) Using google drive, link a log of specific hours and a description of your duties.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhvtDHN6i-J7dEhybkhWWU5ib1JBb2lmX2dnMGhjNkE

2. What is the contact name & number of where you volunteered? 

The person you would ask for is Timothy Wong, and the pharmacys number is (310) 543-1331

3. (Need to know) What questions were raised because of the 10 hours of experience?  List them. 

-What is the most essential in running a Pharmacy?
-What is the best way of dealing with patients?
-How do you determine whether a controlled drug is being abused?
-If you will not be reimbursed for the drugs you prescribe, will you prescribe them?
-Is it legal for me to touch this?

Interpretive

4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
The most important thing i gained from working with Tim, was an idea of what it would be like if I were a Pharmacist doing my job from day to day. I really needed to get an idea of what it would be like to I could fully determine if this was the job for me. I now can say that this is the job I will pursue and it feels great to know why. 


Applied

5. How did what you did help you choose a topic?  Please explain.
Well this helped me choose my topic because I was able to get a feel for the career and see whether I would be happy doing such a job. Now after spending time and actually seeing what im in for, I can now say without a doubt, that this is where I want to be and work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment