Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5 Projection reflection and working EQ

1.Positive Statement: A positive thing to happen so far over the course of my research and observation of the pharmaceutical career, is that by actually being behind the counter with a pharmacist, I was able to see what "a day in the life" is like. It helped me truly see what the end game was and what I was in for, which ultimately affected my decision to choose this topic.

2. EQ content: From my mentor ship, I was able to get a better understanding of how the average retail pharmacist achieves his/her position of maintaining their own retail pharmacy. From starting positions at chain pharmacies such as CVS, and Riteaid, pharmacist can really get a better start in the career with the benefits they receive and schedules that compliment the hours. After knowing the drugs and all the info you can, the aspect of business in pharmaceuticals is something to be very common with.  

3. The deadlines of each blog has really worked for me because it's taught me the importance of time in between assignments. 

4. At first it was the constant struggle to find decent and credible research, but from what I was able to do at the library, I think I will be overcoming this little setback soon.

5.  What is the best way to properly run both aspects, patient care and business, of a retail pharmacy efficiently?

I have a mentor named Timmothy Wong who has been a retail pharmacist for 12 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment