Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: The Holidays

1. What did you do over the break with your senior project?
    I made a few stops to my mentors pharmacy to ask him about things he thought would be helpful in answering my essential question. I also stayed at the pharmacy to observe my mentor at work and see if I couldn't find out an answer myself. 
2. What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the 
source of what you learned?

      The most important thing I learned from mentoring over the break was the importance of making sure that patient records are efficiently managed so that refills and prescriptions are handled more efficiently. The source of this would be my mentor actually dealing with this inefficiency when I stopped by. 
3.   If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
      I would want to interview Kenny Quach. He was my interviewee for interview 2 and he knows the pharmaceudical business pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment