Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
    -I'm most proud of how I was able to make sure everyone understood the information I presented.during the activity, I was able to see that they had comprehended what I said and could justify their answers based on what I said during the presentation. 

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
               P
  b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
               - I feel I deserve a P on the presentation because I hit the talking time and met all the " For P consideration" Requirements. My activity engaged the entire audience. I referenced my mentor ship. Lesson props were present( Prescription bottle). I asked some people in the back if they could hear me and they confirmed I was loud enough to hear in the back. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
        - I feel I had an easy time hitting the required 10 minutes because I had so much information to talk about and didn't ever feel like I was running out of things to talk about. Probably all the research. 

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
     -I would have created a PowerPoint which would have all my content in bullet points so that people have a better visual of what I'm trying to talk about. I felt that others with powerpoints did really well with not reading off them and just using them as a reference. I would have liked to have that. Mabe for senior project. 

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
   - Probably " Pharmacists should maintain profit with prescriptions" 

No comments:

Post a Comment