Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
      I'm doing my mentorship at the Del Amo pharmacy in Torrence. 
2.   Who is your contact?
      My mentor is Timothy Wong, a retail pharmacist. 
3.   How many total hours have you done?
      In total, I have 50 hours including my summer mentorship. 30 of which I am using for my Independant Component 1. So I need 40 more to hit my mentorship hours goal. 
4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
       When I was doing my mentorship, I was really trying to get a good Idea of what a profitable retail pharmacist does. Since my mentor qualifies, I figured i'd ask him questions about what a good pharmacist does and how best to do it. I ran the register while he would talk to patients and show me what he needed to do to make sure this patient was handled properly so that they would keep bringing him business. 
5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  
     SENT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment